Friday, February 24, 2017

Lying ass NYCMTA ... #nycmtachronicles 02.24.17


We all will agree the weather has been wonderful this week in New York. We will also agree this is not the norm for February. Now let me see if I can get you to agree on this ... NYCMTA are a bunch of lying ass . Check this out ...

For the last five years I've been taking the bus to work. I take two buses in the morning and two buses in the evening. Yes my commute is much longer but y'all know I hate the subway and refuse to take it unless I absolutely have to. Y'all also know that's another rant but back their lying asses. This week I've been on at least four buses that had the AC blasting. Every year around October/November when it's cold outside I always had to ask the bus driver to put the heat on. They always have the same response, "The bus hasn't been converted over to heat. Once it's converted you can't go back to AC." Then December rolls around and the buses are still cold. I'd ask for heat and they say it was already on or it wasn't working. I find it very strange when a warm day comes during the winter ... the AC is blasting. Can somebody, anybody explain that to me?

First of all .. it is not hot enough to have the AC blasting on any damn bus during the winter. I was damn near shivering in my seat today while cold air blowed on me. All dem damn buses should still be on heat! No way in hell y'all converted buses off a few warm days .. Just thinking and typing this is pissing me off again. I so want to tell them to take them cold ass buses and shove it where the sun doesn't shine but my momma wouldn't like that because she raised me right. It's bad enough I have to feel cold wind from the open windows due to people having their own private summer or experiencing a heat weave. Lady got on last night and opened the window as far as it could go. Her damn hair was blowing like she was in a drop top and of course when she got up to get off she left it open. It might have been fifty something degrees outside last night but between the AC blowing and that open window ... I needed a North Face on that bus. I think I am going to revamp that song ... Hey bus driver .. speed up a little bit to  .. Hey bus driver .. turn up the heat a little bit!!!

Y'all be safe out there and stop dropping all that damn change in the fare box .. GET A METRO CARD!!! Holding us up from getting on.

No comments: