Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I RISE ...

Weeks ago I had a photo shoot with an amazing photographer. Last night I received the prints and wow. Yall know that I am Ms. Creativity so I had to find a way to show them off. I knew I wanted to do a video but I didn't know what song to use ... While watching tv and seeing the preview to an upcoming show .. the song came to me. I put everything together and as I watched the video for the first time ... I cried. I cried because I saw the little white girl with blonde pig tails who was teased, picked on made fun of rise into a beautiful talented woman. I am not defined by my past nor should I be judged by my mistakes. Like a bird taking flight .. I soar. Like the tallest mountain .. I stand high. Like the universe .. I am endless. Through it all the good and the bad, I keep my head up .. I stand tall. And just like the sun every morning .. I rise. Special thank you and shout out to Nyree Cyrus for capturing these moments. It was a pleasure and I look forward to working with you again. #womenrock



No comments: